Let’s face it, many investors dream about creating a six-figure stream of passive income from real estate, but most get stuck at different points along the way.
They know that investing in rental properties is an amazing way to build wealth, enjoy a steady and growing stream of cash flow, and secure substantial tax benefits. But many are either too intimidated to get started or simply lack the knowledge and connections to grow their portfolios over time.
We get it. Investing in real estate can be challenging, especially when you’re just getting started. Over the years, we’ve heard every reason under the sun as to why people are hesitant to start down the path of real estate investing...
- How do I save or borrow enough capital to get started?
- How do I avoid costly mistakes and risks that may hurt my returns?
- How do I create a system for analyzing deals that is devoid of emotion?
- How do I gain the confidence to recognize and land deals that meet my objectives?
- How do I source and purchase investment properties with strong yields in more affordable parts of the country?
- How do I know if I’m picking the right properties in the right areas?
- How do I grow my portfolio of rental properties more quickly?
So what can you do? You typically have three options:
- You can do nothing and just forget about this whole real estate investing dream.
- You can get started on your own, make some mistakes, and learn things slowly as you go along.
- You can leverage the experience and knowledge of investors who have created a repeatable and successful process for analyzing, acquiring, and managing rental properties.
Option three is why we built Roofstock Academy.
Roofstock Academy is a hands-on, actionable, and proven program created by active investors who have seen it all and enjoy sharing their best practices. Our coaches are a diverse group with a wide range of experience in real estate investing. Some of our coaches have helped large institutions acquire tens of thousands of properties, while others have built large portfolios of single and multi-family properties on their own. Whether you’re going from 0 to 1, 1 to 10, or 10 to 100 doors, Roofstock Academy will help you level up and meet your goals.