Let’s face it - most investors dream about creating a 6-figure stream of passive income from real estate but get stuck at different points along the way.
They know that investing in rental properties is an amazing way to build wealth, enjoy a steady and passive monthly income stream, and a great way to take advantage of tax benefits. But they're either too intimidated to get started or they lack the knowledge to really grow their portfolio.
We get it. Investing in real estate can be challenging, especially if you’re just getting started. Over the years, we’ve heard every reason under the sun as to why people are hesitant to start down the path of real estate investing...
- How do I avoid costly mistakes and risks that hurt my returns?
- How do I create a system for analyzing deals that is devoid of emotion?
- How do I gain the confidence to recognize and land a great deal to help me reach my goals?
- How do I accelerate growing a portfolio of rental properties?
- How do I purchase investment properties with strong yield where prices are more affordable?
- How do I know if I’m picking the right properties in the right areas?
So what can you do? You typically have 3 options:
- You can do nothing and just forget about this whole real estate investing dream.
- You can get started, make some mistakes, and learn things slowly as you go along.
- You can leverage the experience and knowledge of investors who have created a repeatable process for analyzing, acquiring, and managing rental properties.
Option 3 is why we built Roofstock Academy
Roofstock Academy is a hands-on, actionable, and proven program created by investors who combined have purchased thousands of properties. Our group of coaches range from people with experience buying tens of thousands of properties for large institutions to those who have built large portfolios of single and multi-family properties for themselves. Whether you’re going from 0 to 1, 1 to 10, or 10 to 100, Roofstock Academy has exactly what you need to help take your investing to the next level.